We're pleased to offer the following services at Bird & Exotic Clinic of Seattle:
Our appointment book is computerized, which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Types of Pets Seen
Because a large number of veterinarians practice at Bird & Exotic Clinic of Seattle, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
- Small Farm Animals*
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.
Bird & Exotic Clinic of Seattle offers discounted services to senior citizens and local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.
Complete Bird & Exotic Clinical Services
- Treatment, consultation, nutritional & wellness programs for birds, reptiles, amphibians, and small companion mammals.
- Expertise in bird & exotic specific pathologies such as avian feather picking, ferret adrenal disease, rabbit/rodent dental diseases, and more.
- Hospitalization services with after hours and weekend care of critical cases.
- Holistic and herbal therapies.
BECS is ready with all necessary & current technology needed for emergency surgery, imaging, and analysis.
Aviary Out Calls
House call appointments are available for Western Washington aviaries.
Small Animal Specific Procedures & Lab
Effectively treating small animal specific pathologies necessitates the use of specialist procedures & equipment which are unavailable at ordinary veterinary clinics.
BECS brings all the right tools to the treatment of your small companions:
- Fully implemented orthopedic, soft tissue surgery, & radiosurgery.
- AVID microchipping.
- Ultrasonography with Sonosite Micromax imaging—designed for high resolution images on small patients.
- High-detail digital radiography.
- Rapid bloodwork via Abaxis In-House Chemistry Analyzer.
- Rigid endoscopy with the Storz 2.7mm video endoscope.
- Semi-flexible endsoscopy with the Storz 1.0mm flexible endoscope.
- Doppler and ECG anesthetic monitoring.
- Microinfusion Pump for intravenous fluid therapy on small patients.
- Complete cardiac work-ups.